Captain's Trip

Captain’s Trip Update

Due to an unforeseen change in the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Guidance Northern England: Local Restrictions, we are unable to travel to Carden Park for the Captain’s Trip on the 9th/10th August. The booking was amended at short notice yesterday to comply with the hotel’s terms and conditions and the trip has now been postponed until the 8th/9th of August 2021 so please put this in your diary.

Further information will be made available in the coming weeks and the Captain would like to thank all those who signed up for the trip and is extremely grateful for the messages of support that he has received since the announcement.